Laundry Wastewater Treatment AKA-Laundry
During the cleaning of laundry, a highly polluted waste water results with suspended solids and organic material. This waste water has to be discharged into the municipal waste water treatment plant. 100 % fresh water is necessary for driving the laundry process. The operator has to take in account two part of costs: discharge of waste water, fresh water supply.
AKW Apparate + Verfahren GmbH developed a full automatic all-in-one turnkey solution with low operation costs for recycling of wastewater from a laundry system.
Goal of our treatment plant
Reduction of the COD* and TDS* load in the wastewater of the laundry.
Result of our treatment plant
Water stream with low TDS* and low concentration of COD* and other impurities which can be reused.
A solution that will make you save….
- Up to 80% of your discharge costs,
- Up to 80 % of your fresh water costs
Benefits and Advantages
- 80% efficiency for reusing the clean water in the washing process
- Reduction in fresh water quantity - saving annual water consumption
- Reduction of the operational costs of the laundry
- Significant reduction of COD*, BOD*, TSS* according to municipal standards
- Full automatic system, easy to operate
- System requiring small footprint
- Reduction of environmental footprint